You will go from Roses to Cadaqués by ebike. Level medium-high. The return is by boat. It's a wonderful route along the coast. We can make it depending of the boat availability.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole
- Myanmar (Burmese)
- Nyanja (Chichewa)
- Scots Gaelic
- Tagalog (Filipino)
ROSES TO CADAQUÉS BY EBIKE AND RETURN BY BOAT
We recommend to do this route early at morning (about 09:15) for many reasons:
- To avoid the hottest hours of the day and the cars that goes to the nearest beaches. There’s one part of the rout without cars because is the Natural Park of Cap de Creus.
- To have enough time to visit Cadaqués: to swim in its little beaches, to visit Port Lligat (Dalí ‘s house-museum ) and to walk visiting the little streets of the central village.
- Also, the boat leaves at 18:00 in summer and at 17:00 in autumn-spring.
The difficulty of this route it is:
- The first part because you must climb but with your ebike you don’t have problem.
- The last two downhill kilometers are in a rural, wide road but in not very good cyclist quality so you must brake and saddle up.
All day (more than 4 hours) route 5 + come back with the boat: from 60€